Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Corelle Chutney Teacup Collection


Teacup playing begins at age 5 and never truly ends ;) 

--- 

I would like to show you some of my favorite teacup that I've been using on our sacred high tea time at our Kamoro home. Heng and I spend most of our evening with a cup of hot tea, cake & endless conversation before bed. We're kinda make this tea time thing as one of our guilty pleasure ;) 

Ok, so now I'm gonna show you my vintage teacup collection from Corelle. This is a special teacup for me coz I bought it on a thanksgiving sale back to 2008 where Heng and I still living in Phoenix, AZ ;) So it's been quite a while now and I like the design, texture & color of its teacup. Corelle is known for its durability and it is made from America so it is always reminded us of our honeymoon time ;) The product itself are vintage and named as "chutney" with apple, pear and some leafs displayed on the side of the teacup.