Friday, April 4, 2014

Reminiscing Time...


Back on my early college life, my family had a financial problem coz my Dad was discovered having a terrible diabetes. I was so afraid of losing him & being drop out from college. So my mom sold some of our properties & have the money to get the best medication for my Dad, while me concentrated on finding a job to fund my study. Then, I joined a beauty contest on 2005, the Miss Indonesia program was aired on RCTI that year. From this  pageant I got lots of friend not only from the entertainment industry but also from many other business in this country, from them, I got some links to find a job. Before Freeport, I met lots of people in showbiz business whom had helped me a lot. They're not perfect, they smoke pots, they do drugs & some of them are alcoholic but they treat me respectfully as they know what truly happened inside my family. I worked as a master of ceremony on many many occasions from one cafe to another cafe & have them sitting/partying with me but strangely, they didn't harm me any single time. They get drunk, they smoke pots in front of my eyes but never ask me to do such things because they fully understand that I have no other chauffeur but myself to drive my old Toyota back home safely. I hang out with jerks & assholes. I work with the sinners. But honestly I don't see any evil in their eyes. People called it "networking" but I called it "a blessing..." cause believe me, when you have a good heart, The Owner of The Universe will lead you to His Light even if you had to walked thru the darkest alley, His mercy will endures forever... 
If rite now youre having problems or difficulties on anything, always maintain your heart, do good & be good, remember that blessing comes NOT because of our strength alone but it is Him who opens the door...
It is Him who opens all door of possibilities...