Monday, March 17, 2014

C'est La Vie...




Belajar menikmati hidup dari orang Perancis. Dulu, tiap traveling saya pasti punya 1000 list things to explore, to see, to visit, to taste, to whateva to do di satu kota. Kalo ga kesampaian, pasti berasa sebel. Heng sering kesel karna menurutnya, traveling dengan saya sperti kejar-kejaran dengan waktu... Di trip kali ini, saya mulai stop kelakuan itu. It's such a surprise for me to see how Parisian appreciate their life. Exp: When they have breakfast, they're eating their croissant, sipping their tea, listening to their fave music or having eye-to-eye conversation while enjoying the morning breeze & the sunshine, of course no busy fingers typing something with their celly, unlike me busy asking WiFi password, browsing the internet, preparing today's itinerary while my left hand busy calling my mom, asking my Dad's health, having my niece on the phone, texting my sisters: Yola, Bella, Angel & asking same boring bla-bla-bla stuffs to my housekeeper back home. Now that I grow older, I realized that "if it's meant to be, it will meant to be..." 
We only live once, so lets live in the moment... Stop worrying things, lets chill and relax for a while, enjoy your latte, kiss your loved ones a lot, and don't forget to tarik nafas panjang lalu mengucap syukur yang banyak sama Tuhan...