Sunday, December 29, 2013

Adriana Lima, Victoria's Secret Angel



I'm gaining weight right now coz of this festive season whoaaahhh :( I should've burn more calories and plan to lose 10 pounds so that I cud wear my fave pants back! Out of nowhere, in the midst of my non stop eating habit, I saw the VS show and google to fid out more about Adriana Lima. I was thrill! She is totally an angel (at least to me). Why? Look at above picture (she is wearing green heels) the pic was taken on VS show Dec 2012, less than 2 months after giving birth to her second child. Yesss baby, 2 months after giving birth!!!

If she cud do it, why can't we???

Lets move back on track and run on thread mill yiukkk galsss...



Btw here's Adriana's Exercise Plan 3 weeks before the VS show:

Begin twice-daily workouts at 9 a.m. that included 20-30 minutes on the exercise bike, followed by 20-30 minutes of core work and then shadowboxing. 

Next Adriana would break out the boxing gloves and practice punching combinations, followed by glute and leg sculpting, then a jump-roping routine and finish off with stretching. 

Repeat from 5 to 8 p.m.! 

She hired a nutritionist, removed salt and seasonings from her diet and ate steamed dark greens and lean proteins. - 

See more at: http://www.lorensworld.com/health-beauty/adriana-lima-diet-exercise-victorias-secret-fashion-show/#sthash.VQA3KE3q.dpuf