Thursday, August 8, 2013

Colorado 2013

It was my first trip to Colorado and the second for Heng. On 2008, Heng asked me to go to Colorado as He has a short course at Colorado School of Mines but silly me, at that time I preferred staying at home in Phoenix. Regret to know the truth that I have to admit: Colorado is a beautiful picturesque place! Lucky us for being able to see the very last snow at the end of April... 

I am so grateful for having this chance to meet up with my gals: Lucy, Mbak Handaru & Novline. They're my friends from Freeport and whom lucky enough cud get together & sharing great moments at Colorado :) 

Because I only have a limited time there, so I do what I wanna do: SHOPPING TIME to the MAX!! Why? Hello, there's a Burlington there!! Burlington is famous for having lots of great stuffs with an affordable price... I just couldn't help myself to shop and buy and spend until the very last penny I have hihihihi :)

This time, Heng is way too busy and too jetlag to take pictures hihihihi :) He and his colleagues having a mine visit at Henderson. They're studying something about the method that cud be implemented at Freeport underground mine. Good luck for the boys!

Now, here's some pics...

----

Be careful of what you wish for, dreams DO come true...