Sunday, September 2, 2012

Kitchenette at Plaza Indonesia

Heng and I were tempted every time we go to Plaza Indonesia and look to this restaurant. After several times overbooked finally we made it there. This restaurant is managed by Ismaya Group - one of Indonesia's famous catering group.

Heng and I love the interior design of this resto, hommy and comfy. They have wide range of western food, too bad the food isn't really my taste :( I don't know why but some western foods aren't just that click to my tongue somehow... Many foreigners come here with they're family to have brunch or dinner, no wonder that this resto is always overbooked. Anyway, thanked God they do have bakery / cake shop inside :) I love the red velvet cake :) it taste good...

Would come back there to order some drinks after hang out and shopping :)