Sunday, July 1, 2012

Kay Marshall, My Yoga Guru





I'm thanking Kay for letting myself out finding options to daily exercise other than treadmill or cross trainer. I was doing my treadmill routine when one of my friend asked me to join Kay Marshall's Yoga class. After my first session with Kay, I couldn't stop my heart to fall in love with Yoga. She taught me Ashtanga Yoga (very calm and encouraging motions) and I never missed her class, not even once... Ashtanga motion is like a fresh water that my body needs in the middle of the desert of routine job. Doing Yoga energizing my tired soul, bringing me back to the center of yin and yang.

As I fall in love more into Yoga, I discovered Bikram (Hot Yoga) and Iyengar at Jakarta. I learned and soaked them up like a sponge. Loving all this Yoga thing more and more now.

I never thought that I could fall in love deep like this since Yoga isn't a new thing for me but doing the movements and the poses really helping me to get in the mood of doing work :-)

Plan to take 2 weeks off to learn Yoga in Bali, get a certification and teach Yoga someday when I grow old :-) One day. Surely one day I will...

Have you try Yoga yet? Well, you should!

Sometime, you should listen to your body, appreciate each part of your body by giving it some calm moment and relaxation for a bit...

Namaste...