Friday, December 30, 2011

Ending 2011 by Working & Hanging Out with BFF





*BFF: Best Friend Forever

Yippie! Here we come to the end of the year! I spent the last working day in 2011 by having fun @ the office and hanging out with my BFF. I know it might sounds silly for not having any leave or short break at all on New Year's Holiday but it is what it is... Could't complain more as I enjoyed working (sounds funny hah?) *_*

I got lucky coz this friday is kinda calm at my office, all bosses are gone for vacay and there's only me and Uban, suddenly the office are ours! Gossiping, chit-chating and laughing all day, also: a permission to play music loudly! hakhakhak :-) It wasn't a busy day at all :-) And at lunch time, I spent the entire 2hours hanging out with my girls with the same activities: gossiping, chit-chating and laughing!!!

Yuhuuuu. Girl Talk! What more can I say...

Well anyway.........

I Thanked God that this year had been a terrific year for me to adapt and to learn new things in a whole aspect in life, as I discovered many good and positive will from my inner side. Thanked God for all opportunities that brought me to a stage of understanding my capability and also to accept my limitations within. Thanked God for all sorrow and sadness that build up a strength in me...

I thanked God for every breath that He's giving me to stand alive and for His long lasting mercy that endures forever...

Let's embrace life, Folks :-)