Friday, May 27, 2011

Every Beat of My Heart, We Got Somethin' Goin On...






You would never know, how much Heng really meant for me. There are 3 times that I find myself powerless, desperately frustrated of life that I was living.
First time I met Heng, my life was in ruined, I worked 2 jobs and having a final research at the same time. I was almost drop out from my college, desperately seeking for a help because at that time I thought I was strong enough to do my research and working full time at the same time. At the end of the day, I was feeling exhausted and frustrated. I ended up crying and asking a big help from The Lord.

And there I go...

I met my guardian angel sent from above to wipe my tears away.

......

And just like that, I realized that love isn't always talking about a toxic madness feeling between two human being. But it is a healthy well-built relation, never-ending learning procces to each other.