Tuesday, July 14, 2009

In a State of Sadness...

My life's running well and perfect for the past one year. I have my family and friends that always been a good supporter... Work and collegue are great, we're getting closer and closer each day... Most of my interpersonal skill gain its prosperous moment since I worked...

But...

There's a big hole inside my heart that only God knows how sad I am...

A year ago, I lost my aunt... She was death because a very chronic diabetic diseases, since then, I lost my mentor, my friend and my biggest fan.

---------------------------

Bila masih bisa kutarik putaran waktu,
Akan selalu ada banyak kabar untukmu...

Bila masih bisa hari kemarin kugapai kembali,
Akan selalu ada banyak tawa untukmu...

Bila masih bisa setahun yang lalu kutempuh,
Akan selalu ada banyak cerita untukmu...

---------------------------

Tante Evy... Terima kasih untuk semuanya...